Science and Research Links in the United States
- AAAS - American Association for the Advancement of Science, Directorate for Science and Policy Programs, Washington, DC, USA.
- American Academy of Arts and Sciences - The American Academy of Arts and Sciences is an honorary society that recognises achievement in the natural sciences, social sciences, arts, and humanities and conducts a varied program of projects and studies responsive to the needs and problems of society.
- George C Marshall Institute Washington, DC, USA - A non-profit institution dedicated to providing rigorous, unbiased technical analyses of scientific issues which impact public policy.
- GFTC Guelph Food Technology Centre - GFTC provides food industry companies and entrepreneurs with services in product development, process development, pilot plant scale-up, equipment sourcing, food safety accreditation, HACCP implementation and technical training on a fee-for-service basis.
- IFIAS - International Federation of Institutes for Advanced Study, Toronto, Canada.
- International Development Research Centre (IDRC) - The IDRC is a public corporation created by the Canadian government to help communities in the developing world find solutions to social, economic and environmental problems through research. (Ottawa, Canada)
- NASA's Science Policy Guide - Science in Air and Space.
- National Academy of Sciences
- National Policy Association (NPA) - NPA brings together business, labour, and other US and international leaders to identify solutions to emerging economic and social challenges.
- National Science Foundation - The NSF is an independent US government agency responsible for promoting science and engineering through programs that invest over $3,3 billion per year in almost 20 000 research and education projects in science and engineering.
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC) - NSERC is a separate employer of the Government of Canada, reporting to Parliament through the Minister of Industry. It is governed by a Council of 22 members selected from the private and public sectors and the universities.
- Scientific American
- SRI International - Part of SRI's mission is to transform research into products, systems, processes and applications that have commercial value and generate revenue to keep the cycle of research-development-deployment moving forward.
- Technology Administration - The US Commerce Department's Technology Administration is the premier agency working in partnership with the private sector to promote US industry's technological competitiveness.
- US Congress Office of Technology Assessment (OTA)
- US White House Office of Science and Technology Policy
- USNet - A consortium promoting competitiveness through interfirm collaboration.
- Washington Research Council - The Washington Research Council, a private, non-profit organisation has provided its members, the media, government leaders and the public with independent information on state and local government in Washington state.
» Comment on this page.
Last job offers