|Employer||Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma GmbH & Co|
Research & Development
|Published||18 April 2012|
Medicine / Pharmacology
|Position||Senior Researcher / postdoc|
Boehringer Ingelheim ranks among the world‘s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations. Our vision drives us forward. It helps us to foster value creation through innovation in our company and to look to the future with constantly renewed commitment and ambition.
Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma GmbH & Co. KG in Biberach is the most important research and development site of the worldwide Boehringer Ingelheim Corporation and the company’s centre for biotechnological development and manufacture.
Senior Expert - Genetic Biomarker Oncology (PhD) m/f
Job ID: 4003 8662 BC 03/12 4
Division: Research & Development
Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma GmbH & Co. KG
- support clinical development by implementation of genomic biomarkers - ensure that procedures are available, e.g. mutation and expression analysis, NGS, epigenetics, FISH
- ensure that genetic biomarker assays are developed and validated to fit their purposes, e.g. exploratory studies, decision making, or regulatory compliance and submission;
- contribute to project and trial documentation, e.g. clinical development plans and regulatory authority submission documents
- manage companion diagnostics programs with respect to genomic biomarkers to ensure regulatory acceptance and timely submission;
- support biosampling in clinical trials;
- ensure a high level of quality and regulatory acceptance of genomic biomarker programs;
- collaborate scientifically and operationally with external partners, contract research organisations (CROs), academic institutions and consortia.
- You hold a Ph.D. in Genetics, Molecular Biology, Molecular Medicine, Clinical Pharmacology, or a related life science and have several years´ experience in oncology, pharmaceutical or diagnostics labs.
- profound knowledge of (patho -)physiological and genetic processes in oncology;
- a strong background in clinical oncology, established in academia or pharmaceutical industry with several years of industry experience;
- a prvoven relevant scientific background indicated by publications and invited talks;
- scientific knowledge of various genetic/genomic technologies, platforms and assays;
- ideally experience in a GxP related environment;
- the ability to establish and maintain good relationships with internal and external partners, incl. academic institutions, consortia, CROs and Boehringer Ingelheim´s multidisciplinary teams.
- Personally you are characterised by your cooperative work ethic as well as by your strong organisational and communication skills. You work effectively within a variety of situations, can handle multiple projects simultaneously and can complete tasks within the corresponding timeframes.
- The role´s international nature demands excellent English – both spoken and written.
|We offer|| We offer a competitive salary accompanied by a full range of benefits. Biberach is situated in an attractive area of southern Germany close to the Swiss/Austrian border.|
|Address||If you are seeking opportunities to expand your professional horizons and if your profile corresponds to the above, we look forward to hearing from you.
Do you have further questions ?
Eva Spieler on Tel
+49 (0) 73 51 / 54 97 703
As an equal-opportunities employer we welcome applications from people with disabilities if they have the relevant qualifications.
We look forward to receiving your online application including a detailed CV and a description of previous research activities - please enter the reference code 4003 8662 BC 03/12 4.
?url=www.boehringer-ingelheim.de&module=jobs&id=65735" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">www.boehringer-ingelheim.de|
Warning: this advert is not valid anymore.
In your application, please refer to myScience.us
and reference ID 65735.